Larimore House Plantation

Larimore House Plantation

Larimore House Plantation
11475 Lilac Ave
Spanish Lake, MO 63138

The Larimore House was built by Wilson Larimore in 1858. It originally stood on 2,000 acres of farm land. The house is a two story brick home built in the Italianate style. The farm was very productive and used what was then the latest in technology, steam powered mechanical farm equipment. The Larimores owned the farm for 50 years. Today the house is on the National Register of Historic Places and was named a Landmark and Preservation Area by St Louis County. The home is privately owned and operated by Larimore Weddings. It is not open to the public without permission. (See website for wedding information or call 314-868-8009 - Larimore Weddings.)

Larimore House Plantation Related Links:

Larimore Plantation - Larimore Weddings Website

Real Estate For Sale in 63138.

Homes For Sale: 41
Commercial For Sale: 7
Lots For Sale: 3
Total For Sale: 51
For Sale Sign